Dry Link – Dry Disconnect Couplings
Dry Link, Inc. (formerly part of Victaulic) is the premier manufacturer of dry disconnect “dry break” hose couplings & high-containment split-butterfly valves for bulk transfer of liquids & powders. Our industrial couplings are specified worldwide in chemical & petrochemical industries to provide drip-free connections. When hygienic conditions are required, our sanitary high-purity line of couplings are specified by all major pharmaceutical, biotechnology & food companies.
A mechanical interlock prevents accidental openings. Discs are closed & sealed before coupler and adapter can be separated. Ideal for hazardous, high viscosity, high-flow, and sanitary applications.
Dry Link Application Pictures: http://www.drylink.com/pictures.html
Selected Referance Materials and Readings
- Dry Link Catalog
- Sanitary Brochure for Dry Link
- Valve Catalog for Powders & Biotech Applications
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.drylink.com/faq.html
- Lititure: http://www.drylink.com/lit.html
- Dry Link Videos: http://www.drylink.com/videos-select.html