Bellows Seal – Phoenix Vavles
Phönix: Founded in 1910 as a small company, Phönix Armaturen-Werke Bregel GmbH is still privately owned and today a leading manufacturer of high quality speciality valves. 165 responsible and dedicated employees guarantee a permanent renewal and perfection of Phönix-products. Phönix bellows sealed globe valves have been used worldwide for over 40 years for critical media in the chemical industry und have – due to design and quality – contributed substantially to the improvement of air quality.
3 companies – Phönix, Strack, POB – a complete range of high quality first class products that guarantee a long lasting safety and reliability in chemical plants, refineries, and power plants. Worldwide, we offer valves conforming to national and international design standards (DIN, ANSI, ASME etc.) in highest quality as well as technical advice, and service for complete valve packages to our customers.
Phonix is well know for their Metal bellows globe, Gate & Check in Low temperature carbon steel, Carbon steel, High temperature carbon steel, Stainless steel, High temperature stainless steel, High chromium stainless steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Pure nickel, Titanium and other special alloys.
Phonix valves are seen in use for toxic chemiocal, liquid chlorine service and similar dangerous, toxic, aggressive and corrosive media (for example phosgene). Often these are “0-Emissions”, inflammable, volatile, polymerising and crystallising media. Valve technologies where material resistance especially for media which are dangerous for environment and ground water are applications. Various or, many connections available including handwheel, Chainwheel, Gear operator, Pneumatic piston actuator, Pneumatic diaphragm actuator, Electric actuator.
Bellows Seal Valves:
- Type 350 Globe Valve (bellows protected from flow)
- Type 350EC4/5 Globe Valve (for special chemical applications)
- Type 350EC8/9 Control Globe Valve (for special chemical applications)
- Type 390 Globe Valve (bellows exposed to flow)
- Type 370 Changeover 3-Way Valve
- Type 359 Control Globe Valve
- Type 834 Gate Valve (special design bellows to realize large strokes)
- Type 309 Transportation Valve
- Type 925 / 941 Cryogenic Globe Valve
- Instrumentation Valves
- Refrigent Valves
- Special Customized Valves
Gland Packed Valves:
- Type 430 Globe Valve
- Type 320 Changeover 3-Way Valve
- Type 919 / 935 Cryogenic Globe Valve
- Check Valves (Swing &Piston Type)
- Strainers (Y-Pattern & Basket Strainer)
Bellows sealed valve with EURO CHLOR approval, for chlorine service